oil & gas assets

InternationalDeals

Serving the global asset marketplace with deals, analysis and business opportunities.

InternationalDeals
PLS publishes specialized international research and analysis under the InternationalDeals masthead. InternationalDeals includes market analysis and aggregated news on global m&a activities, acquisitions, divestitures, international exploration, new discoveries, lease concessions, farmouts, capital markets, midstream and downstream news.

  • PLS' most popular International report
  • Single copy pricing; Incl hard copy & email version
  • Guaranteed to increase deal flow and market insight
  • Every 3 weeks
  • Latest in asset acquisitions, corporate M&A activity, deals in play & industry buying trends
  • Access to InternationalDeals archives
  • Phone request to multiple listings


Sign Up For Report


 

 

Energy News Search

Search PLS' News Archive for complete oil & gas news for InternationalDeals .

View Sample Issue

See what it is about before you buy. View a sample issue of InternationalDeals.

Request More Information

Need more information? Click the button to recieve more details about the InternationalDeals
 
 

Opportunity is a reflection of information.
Call 713-650-1212 For More Information
 
Search InternationalDeals: Search InternationalDeals
Headline
Publication
News Date
Mubadala closes $934MM buy of Shorouk stake from Eni
ENI completed the disposal of a 10% WI in its offshore Shorouk concession to UAE-based Mubadala Petroleum for $934 million. Located off the north coast of Egypt the license contains the Zohr gas...
Jul 11, 2018
Oranto makes Zambia entry through farm-in deal
Pan-African explorer Oranto Petroleum made its debut in Zambia, farming into onshore exploration blocks 17 and 27 with an operated 90% WI. ZCCM Investment Holdings will hold the remaining 10% WI on...
Jul 11, 2018
Panoro acquires DNO Tunisia to support West Africa focus
London-based independent Panoro Energy struck a PSA to acquire DNO’s Tunisian subsidiary, as Panoro seeks to build a “balanced full-cycle E&P company focused on Africa.” Panoro assumes existing...
Jul 11, 2018
Petrofac divests stake in Tunisian gas field to Perenco
International oil services provider Petrofac is selling its entire operated 45% WI in the Chergui gas concession, located on Kerkennah Island in southeast Tunisia to London-listed peer Perenco. Pro...
Jul 11, 2018
SOCO sells Angola and Congo assets for $15MM
London-listed Soco International is selling its assets in Congo (Brazzaville) and Angola in two deals totaling $15 million as it sharpens focus on its core position in Vietnam. The sales follow the...
Jul 11, 2018
Sonangol/Cobalt asset dispute finally comes to an end
Angola’s state-run Sonangol made the final installment of its $500 million settlement with Cobalt International Energy regarding a protracted dispute over oil block sales. Sonangol paid $350...
Jul 11, 2018
Analysts Notes - July 11, 2018
Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX; $126.43 – June 29; Outperform)Chevron, which we upgraded to Outperform last week, has been the fastest-growing among the supermajors in recent years, with 2017...
Jul 11, 2018
PNG acquires 51% stake in Pertagas from Pertamina for $1.1B
In a large midstream deal, Indonesia’s newly established state-controlled gas sub-holding company PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) acquired a 51% stake in Pertamina subsidiary Pertagas for $1.15...
Jul 11, 2018
Shell completes $750MM disposal of Bongkot stake to PTTEP
Thailand’s state-run PTTEP closed its $750 million acquisition of Shell’s stake in the offshore Bongkot gas field and surrounding acreage. The deal complements PTTEP’s strategy of acquiring producing...
Jul 11, 2018
BP hikes North Sea Clair stake via Conoco asset swap
Confirming media reports published in May, BP agreed to an asset swap to acquire additional interest in the UK North Sea’s Clair field from ConocoPhillips in exchange for some of its...
Jul 11, 2018

Get more news for InternationalDeals
oil & gas properties for sale