You have accessed this news story:
EOG’s Eaglebine program in Madison Co. turning up oil wells
According to data from the Texas Railroad Commission, the two Eaglebine wells completed by EOG Resources this year have flowed 95% oil. The Rea Unit-1H and Ellison Unit 1-H are located just miles apart in the northwest portion of the county along the border with Leon County. Both IPed around 470 boepd and targeted the Eagle Ford at 7,400-7,750 ft.The Rea Unit-1H tested at 473 boepd (95% oil) on a 16/64-in. choke with 634 psi FTP. The well went on to deliver a ~750 boepd 30-day ...
Provide your credentials to access this page
Member Area: Log in if you have a PLS web account or Sign up for internet access now.
PLS Web Client?Log in to proceed
|Sign up for PLS Reports
& Web Access!
Already subscribed to Reports?
Sign up for Web Access!
Other Stories about EOG Resources Inc
Who's Hot, Who's Not - May 21, 2014
Upgrades:• Anadarko Petroleum (APC/$100.40/$73.60/$104.84/$50.53B) from Neutral to Accumulate by Global Hunter Securities.• Athlon Energy (ATHL/$41.59/$25.20/$43.71/$4.05B)...
May 21, 2014
Who's Hot, Who's Not - April 28, 2014
Upgrades:• Anadarko (APC/$100.19/$73.60/$103.50/$50.01B) from Underweight to Overweight by J.P. Morgan.• Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI/$69.77/$43.34/$70.91/$30.36B) from...
Apr 28, 2014
Who's Hot, Who's Not - As of November 08, 2013
Upgrades:• Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. (COG/$32.63/$23.20/$40.34/$13.74B) from Neutral to Accumulate by Global Hunter Securities. • Dril-Quip Inc....
Nov 08, 2013
Who's Hot, Who's Not --- As of September 25
Upgrades:• Apache Corp. (APA/$86.63/$67.91/$89.17/$33.74B) from Perform to Outperform by Oppenheimer.• Callon Petroleum Co. (CPE/$5.20/$3.19/$6.36/$209.71M) from Sector Perform to...
Sep 27, 2013
Who's Hot, Who's Not - June 7, 2013
Upgrades:• Apache (APA/$84.75/$67.91/$94.87/$33.21B) from Hold to Buy by Deutsche Bank.• Atwood Oceanics Inc (ATW/$54.52/$34.93/$56.40/$3.59B) from Neutral to Buy by Goldman...
Jun 07, 2013
Who's Hot, Who's Not --- As of May 9, 2013
Upgrades:• Basic Energy Services Inc. (BAS/$14.30/$8.52/$16.60/$571.49M) from Accumulate to Buy by Global Hunter Securities.• CGG Veritas...
May 14, 2013
Who’s Hot, Who’s Not - As Of November 19
Upgrades:• Buckeye Partners LP (BPL/$48/$44.37/$65.20/$4.71B) from Hold to Buy by Deutsche Bank.• Cameron International Corp. (CAM/$53.51/$38.38/$60/$13.18B) from Hold to Buy by...
Nov 19, 2012
Who's Hot, Who's Not - Jun. 25, 2012
Upgrades:Chesapeake Energy (CHK/$18.33/$13.32/$35.75/$11.8B) from Sell to Hold by Argus.Comstock Resources Inc. (CRK/$14.10/$11.05/$33.63/$679.85M) from Hold to Buy by Stifel...
Jun 25, 2012
Who's Hot, Who's Not - Jun. 01, 2012
Upgrades:• Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE/$43.73/$36.89/$59.50/$5.21B) from Hold to Buy by TheStreet Ratings.• BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP/$61.34/$61.22/$97.37/$163.28B)...
Jun 01, 2012
Shell buys Kitimat site from Cenovus
A JV led by Royal Dutch Shell PLC has acquired a site for a potential LNG terminal in Kitimat, British Columbia, from Cenovus Energy Inc. The other partners in the project are Mitsubishi Corp., China...
Oct 20, 2011
What's on the Market Briefs - June 23, 2014
• Fort Worth-based Double Eagle Development retained PLS to market operated leases in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford. On offer in West Texas is an 1,800-acre package in Crane and Ector Cos. (100%...
Jun 23, 2014
A&D Briefs - February 12, 2014
• Brenham Oil & Gas acquired a 332-acre lease (100% WI) containing one well at Inez field on the Texas Gulf Coast. Drilled in January 1990, the Roberts Unit-1 well in Victoria Co. was completed...
Feb 12, 2014
US & International Briefs - February 03, 2014
• Kazakhstan-focused Condor Petroleum has been granted approval from the Kazakhstan Antimonopoly Agency for the sale of its 66% WI in Marsel Petroleum, which holds exploration rights in that...
Feb 03, 2014
Production Briefs - Aug. 22, 2012
• Anderson Energy Ltd.’s Q2 production averaged 6,825 boepd (65% gas), down 6% sequentially and down 12% YOY. Production was down mainly due to declines in natural gas properties, the shut-in of...
Aug 22, 2012
On the Market Briefs - Apr. 27, 2012
• Alturas Energy is selling 13 operated oil wells (nine producing and four shut in, 99% WI) in Mondak field in Richland, Co., Montana, and McKenzie Co., North Dakota. Six wells are on federal...
Apr 27, 2012
Search For More News