You have accessed this news story:
EOG's Eaglebine program in Madison Co. turning up oil wells
According to data from the Texas Railroad Commission, the two Eaglebine wells completed by EOG Resources this year have flowed 95% oil. The Rea Unit-1H and Ellison Unit 1-H are located just miles apart in the northwest portion of the county along the border with Leon County. Both IPed around 470 boepd and targeted the Eagle Ford at 7,400-7,750 ft.The Rea Unit-1H tested at 473 boepd (95% oil) on a 16/64-in. choke with 634......
Provide your credentials to access this page
Member Area: Log in if you have a PLS web account or Sign up for internet access now.
PLS Web Client?Log in to proceed
|Sign up for PLS Reports
& Web Access!
Already subscribed to Reports?
Sign up for Web Access!
Other Stories about EOG Resources Inc
CapitalMarkets - Analyst Takes - November 18, 2016
Chesapeake Energy (CHK; $5.29- Nov. 4; Underweight; PT- $4.00)CHK continues to reduce costs and is also guiding to impressive oil volume growth rates over the next two years. While the...
Nov 18, 2016
Smart Sand IPO brings in nearly $130 million
Smart Sand Inc. launched an initial public offering of 11.7 million shares at $11 each, substantially below the contemplated $15-$18 price range it had announced last month. The number of shares for...
Nov 04, 2016
South Texas Quick News - May 19, 2016
• There are 39 rigs–31 oil, eight gas–running in the South Texas region this issue down from 126 YOY. • There are 10 rigs running in Karnes County, Texas, down from 19 YOY. • Aransas,...
May 19, 2016
EOG renews revolving credit package
EOG Resources, Inc. replaced its five-year $2 billion senior unsecured revolving credit facility maturing next year with a new one for the same principal amount that will mature in July 2020. The new...
Jul 29, 2015
What the Analysts are Saying About A&D - December 11, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. (BXE; $4.66--Nov. 30; Sector Performer; PT: $7.50)Consolidating high-impact area with $118 MM deal. Bellatrix has secured a consolidating deal in the...
Dec 11, 2014
Who's Hot, Who's Not - August 04, 2014
Upgrades:• BP (BP/$48.99/$40.51/$53.48/$150.07.18B) from Sector Outperform to Focus Stock by Howard Weil.• Encana (ECA/$21.55/$16.97/$24.83/$15.64/$15.64B) from Trim to Hold by Tudor...
Aug 04, 2014
Who's Hot, Who's Not - May 21, 2014
Upgrades:• Anadarko Petroleum (APC/$100.40/$73.60/$104.84/$50.53B) from Neutral to Accumulate by Global Hunter Securities.• Athlon Energy (ATHL/$41.59/$25.20/$43.71/$4.05B) from...
May 21, 2014
Who's Hot, Who's Not - April 28, 2014
Upgrades:• Anadarko (APC/$100.19/$73.60/$103.50/$50.01B) from Underweight to Overweight by J.P. Morgan.• Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI/$69.77/$43.34/$70.91/$30.36B) from Neutralto...
Apr 28, 2014
A&D News Briefs - December 03, 2015
American Eagle Energy received approval from bankruptcy court to push forward with the $37 million sale of substantially all its assets to Resource Energy Can-Am LLC. A casualty of the crude price...
Dec 03, 2015
People Briefs - January 16, 2015
• Apache elected Peter A. Ragauss to its board. Ragauss served as SVP and CFO of Baker Hughes for eight years before retiring in October. He has more than 25 years of financial experience. •...
Jan 16, 2015
People Briefs - December 31, 2014
• Apache elected Peter A. Ragauss to its board. Ragauss served as SVP and CFO of Baker Hughes for eight years before retiring in October. He has more than 25 years of financial experience.•...
Dec 31, 2014
A&D News Briefs - November 13, 2014
• The latest acquisition by privately held Juneau Energy adds a contiguous 20,800 net acres primarily in Houston and Leon Cos., Texas. The new acreage has stacked potential in the Buda, Georgetown,...
Nov 13, 2014
A&D News Briefs (pgs. 2&3) - September 11, 2014
• Australia-listed Ardent Resources Ltd. is branching out into the US upstream with the acquisition of fellow Aussie firm Shale Energy, a non-op Bakken/Three Forks partner of EOG Resources, SM...
Sep 11, 2014
What's on the Market Briefs - June 23, 2014
• Fort Worth-based Double Eagle Development retained PLS to market operated leases in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford. On offer in West Texas is an 1,800-acre package in Crane and Ector Cos. (100%...
Jun 23, 2014
A&D News Briefs - February 12, 2014
• Brenham Oil & Gas acquired a 332-acre lease (100% WI) containing one well at Inez field on the Texas Gulf Coast. Drilled in January 1990, the Roberts Unit-1 well in Victoria Co. was completed...
Feb 12, 2014
Search For More News