You have accessed this news story:
EOG's Eaglebine program in Madison Co. turning up oil wells
According to data from the Texas Railroad Commission, the two Eaglebine wells completed by EOG Resources this year have flowed 95% oil. The Rea Unit-1H and Ellison Unit 1-H are located just miles apart in the northwest portion of the county along the border with Leon County. Both IPed around 470 boepd and targeted the Eagle Ford at 7,400-7,750 ft.The Rea Unit-1H tested at 473 boepd (95% oil) on a 16/64-in. choke with 634......
Provide your credentials to access this page
Member Area: Log in if you have a PLS web account or Sign up for internet access now.
PLS Web Client?Log in to proceed
|Sign up for PLS Reports
& Web Access!
Already subscribed to Reports?
Sign up for Web Access!
Other Stories about EOG Resources Inc
People - January 16, 2015
• Apache elected Peter A. Ragauss to its board. Ragauss served as SVP and CFO of Baker Hughes for eight years before retiring in October. He has more than 25 years of financial experience. •...
Jan 16, 2015
People - December 31, 2014
• Apache elected Peter A. Ragauss to its board. Ragauss served as SVP and CFO of Baker Hughes for eight years before retiring in October. He has more than 25 years of financial experience.•...
Dec 31, 2014
What the Analysts are Saying About A&D - December 11, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. (BXE; $4.66--Nov. 30; Sector Performer; PT: $7.50)Consolidating high-impact area with $118 MM deal. Bellatrix has secured a consolidating deal in the...
Dec 11, 2014
Who's Hot, Who's Not - August 04, 2014
Upgrades:• BP (BP/$48.99/$40.51/$53.48/$150.07.18B) from Sector Outperform to Focus Stock by Howard Weil.• Encana (ECA/$21.55/$16.97/$24.83/$15.64/$15.64B) from Trim to Hold by Tudor...
Aug 04, 2014
Who's Hot, Who's Not - May 21, 2014
Upgrades:• Anadarko Petroleum (APC/$100.40/$73.60/$104.84/$50.53B) from Neutral to Accumulate by Global Hunter Securities.• Athlon Energy (ATHL/$41.59/$25.20/$43.71/$4.05B) from...
May 21, 2014
Who's Hot, Who's Not - April 28, 2014
Upgrades:• Anadarko (APC/$100.19/$73.60/$103.50/$50.01B) from Underweight to Overweight by J.P. Morgan.• Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI/$69.77/$43.34/$70.91/$30.36B) from Neutralto...
Apr 28, 2014
Who's Hot, Who's Not - As of November 08, 2013
Upgrades:• Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. (COG/$32.63/$23.20/$40.34/$13.74B) from Neutral to Accumulate by Global Hunter Securities. • Dril-Quip Inc. (DRQ/$111.88/$65.16/$121.07/$4.55B)...
Nov 08, 2013
Who's Hot, Who's Not --- As of September 25
Upgrades:• Apache Corp. (APA/$86.63/$67.91/$89.17/$33.74B) from Perform to Outperform by Oppenheimer.• Callon Petroleum Co. (CPE/$5.20/$3.19/$6.36/$209.71M) from Sector Perform to...
Sep 27, 2013
Who's Hot, Who's Not - June 7, 2013
Upgrades:• Apache (APA/$84.75/$67.91/$94.87/$33.21B) from Hold to Buy by Deutsche Bank.• Atwood Oceanics Inc (ATW/$54.52/$34.93/$56.40/$3.59B) from Neutral to Buy by Goldman...
Jun 07, 2013
Who's Hot, Who's Not --- As of May 9, 2013
Upgrades:• Basic Energy Services Inc. (BAS/$14.30/$8.52/$16.60/$571.49M) from Accumulate to Buy by Global Hunter Securities.• CGG Veritas...
May 14, 2013
A&D Briefs - November 13, 2014
• The latest acquisition by privately held Juneau Energy adds a contiguous 20,800 net acres primarily in Houston and Leon Cos., Texas. The new acreage has stacked potential in the Buda, Georgetown,...
Nov 13, 2014
A&D Briefs (pgs. 2&3) - September 11, 2014
• Australia-listed Ardent Resources Ltd. is branching out into the US upstream with the acquisition of fellow Aussie firm Shale Energy, a non-op Bakken/Three Forks partner of EOG Resources, SM...
Sep 11, 2014
What's on the Market Briefs - June 23, 2014
• Fort Worth-based Double Eagle Development retained PLS to market operated leases in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford. On offer in West Texas is an 1,800-acre package in Crane and Ector Cos. (100%...
Jun 23, 2014
A&D Briefs - February 12, 2014
• Brenham Oil & Gas acquired a 332-acre lease (100% WI) containing one well at Inez field on the Texas Gulf Coast. Drilled in January 1990, the Roberts Unit-1 well in Victoria Co. was completed...
Feb 12, 2014
US & International Briefs - February 03, 2014
• Kazakhstan-focused Condor Petroleum has been granted approval from the Kazakhstan Antimonopoly Agency for the sale of its 66% WI in Marsel Petroleum, which holds exploration rights in that country,...
Feb 03, 2014
Search For More News